Staying in a hotel can be a luxurious experience. One of the best ways to get pampered during your stay is to avail yourself of the often scrumptious dining options that many of them provide. Some of the most popular ways to sample the delicious hotel fare are:
- Try ordering room service – Room service is essentially like having your own personal chef. Check your hotel room for an in-room dining menu that will give you options for foods that will be prepared and brought right to your room. Some hotels will even include a checklist where you can pre-order breakfast by filling out a form and hanging it on your door. Waking up to a hot breakfast in bed is an amazing way to start your day.
- Have a snack at the hotel bar – If you want to try out the hotel’s cuisine, the bar can be a quick and easy way to try the food. Hotel bars often have a limited menu where you can select smaller dishes to enjoy with a beverage like wine or cocktails.
- Enjoy the buffet offerings – Some hotels will give patrons the option to include breakfast in the price of their room. Breakfasts vary depending on the hotel, but the breakfast buffet is an extremely popular option. Many hotels set up a long buffet filled with options for patrons to enjoy.
- Make a reservation at the hotel restaurant – If you want to fully experience the hotel’s food options, then reserve a table at the hotel restaurant. You can typically call the concierge to reserve a table during your stay.
- Go to tea – Some hotels offer tea as a delicious way to keep you full in between lunch and dinner. Tea offerings often include cookies, small sandwiches, and scones. If you are not a tea fan, many hotels will gladly provide you with coffee instead.